Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
We have moved and changed our name and look, check out the new

Chaos Mafia Website

Pack Officers

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
sofaking_smooth
Pack Officer
Pack Officer
sofaking_smooth

Pack Officers Empty
PostSubject: Pack Officers   Pack Officers Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 11:01 am

These are the PSN ID's of the pack officers. If you want a tryout add please send these people a friend invite.

x_shadowhawk_x

peacekeeper666

zangetsu9791

sofaking_smooth

Last edited by sofaking_smooth on Mon Jun 21, 2010 5:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
solid345

Pack Officers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pack Officers   Pack Officers Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 2:44 pm

I'm down to play with all of you but I was wondering what games we would playing competitively that are out right now. I don't know if I'm going to get MAG again so I just wanted to know other games so I could play with y'all.
Back to top Go down
peacekeeper666
Pack Officer
Pack Officer
peacekeeper666

Pack Officers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pack Officers   Pack Officers Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 2:50 pm

I just PM'd Smooth that I think we should only concentrate this forum on MAG, and nothing else. If we get other games into this our members will be spread across again, and we will lose touch with everyone guaranteed.

We're just starting our clan fresh with limited number of quality players so far. We don't have enough to really spread them across to other games IMO.

Just my .02,
-Sam
Back to top Go down
sofaking_smooth
Pack Officer
Pack Officer
sofaking_smooth

Pack Officers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pack Officers   Pack Officers Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 3:53 pm

Solid we could really use you for the group, but we would also want you to be committed to MAG for awhile. We are doing this to prepare for clan wars later this summer.

Last edited by sofaking_smooth on Mon Jun 21, 2010 5:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
solid345

Pack Officers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pack Officers   Pack Officers Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 6:55 pm

Alright guys I guess I'm going to try to get MAG back and create an alternate account for SVER since I don't want to delete my solid345 account. I'll post on here once I get MAG back since it could take a while.
Back to top Go down
x_shadowhawk_x
Pack Officer
Pack Officer
x_shadowhawk_x

Pack Officers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pack Officers   Pack Officers Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 1:19 pm

I think right now we are focused on MAG only. I know we don't play BFBC or cod right now. I would like us to branch out into other games as well. I know great clans are great clans because you know them from mulitple games. My hope is to have that with Demon Dogs. I will be getting the MOH beta and trying it out as that will more than likely be my next shooter
Back to top Go down
peacekeeper666
Pack Officer
Pack Officer
peacekeeper666

Pack Officers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pack Officers   Pack Officers Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 5:16 pm

Ya I totally agree.

But I just hope all members, especially officers can put more priority towards MAG that's all.

I hate seeing a couple of us online, and another officer is on too but playing a different game. Sometimes it's cool, but when it's all the time it's like "grrrrr" lol.

-Sam
Back to top Go down
x_shadowhawk_x
Pack Officer
Pack Officer
x_shadowhawk_x

Pack Officers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pack Officers   Pack Officers Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 9:04 am

Yes I understand, it is even more frustrating when you message them to get together and they ignore it or leave the game once you join them. Like I said I would like to see Demon Dogs be a very good known clan, not just a good MAG clan. As of right now there are no games out that will interfere with MAG on the shooter style that all of us are playing. In the future we will run into other games that will pull our attention. I think that we should take a group interest in the decision of the next game.
Back to top Go down
peacekeeper666
Pack Officer
Pack Officer
peacekeeper666

Pack Officers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pack Officers   Pack Officers Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 11:21 am

Yes I totally agree. We should first make our clan well known in MAG and then once another great FPS comes out we can play as a clan there as well.

Shadow you bring up another point. If I'm already online and you guys log in, I have a tendency to leave my current game to join up with the member that just logged in, only to find out that they logged back out or that they're in a different game.

Done that a few times.

So if you guys come on after me, simply send me a msg for me to back out of the game and I'll do that. It saves me from losing so much XP. Smile

-Sam
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Pack Officers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pack Officers   Pack Officers Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pack Officers
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Pack Membership :: Current Pack Members-
Jump to: