Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
We have moved and changed our name and look, check out the new

Chaos Mafia Website

Last Sver Game...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
x_shadowhawk_x
Pack Officer
Pack Officer
x_shadowhawk_x

Last Sver Game... Empty
PostSubject: Last Sver Game...   Last Sver Game... Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 9:22 am

So, last night I log on and see Baka and Ech online at the same time. Seeing has I was still Sver I decieded to hang with Ech till he hits 60. After a long 2 min waitning for his game to end we group up. Ech says "400+ till I hit 60", so it is off to Interdiction for us. Typical start, we take "A" begin to hold it down....get bored. Soon the morters fall, being SL I frago and Ech and I run off to repair. After repairing the morters and killing 1-2 guys on the way we are headed back to "A". After 10-15 min of well no attackers and a few air strikes called in on us. Ech and I do the only think logical for us to do....we play tic-tac-toe. Sadly the game ended in a tie with only 1-2 guys interupting our game. The bad thing about this story is that out of our squad Ech and I were top 3 and out of the platoon Ech was top 3 and got his 400 points...way to go Sver.
Back to top Go down
baka_player
Pack Officer
Pack Officer
baka_player

Last Sver Game... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last Sver Game...   Last Sver Game... Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 10:21 am

x_shadowhawk_x wrote:
After 10-15 min of well no attackers and a few air strikes called in on us. Ech and I do the only think logical for us to do....we play tic-tac-toe.

LOL. That really made me laugh, and is true at the same time on sver you will have time to fool around, and now on valor we actually have to work hard to get points.
Back to top Go down
x_shadowhawk_x
Pack Officer
Pack Officer
x_shadowhawk_x

Last Sver Game... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last Sver Game...   Last Sver Game... Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 10:26 am

yes we do. Great game of DOM last night....figures we hold "C" and "D" for 15+ min and then "A" and "H" finally get their letters right at the end for us to win and everyone congrats them...what the hell. Oh, well 3-1 so far on Valor.
Back to top Go down
peacekeeper666
Pack Officer
Pack Officer
peacekeeper666

Last Sver Game... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last Sver Game...   Last Sver Game... Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 11:50 am

Damn it. I'm still only lvl 52. Another 16000xp and I'll be there with you guys! Last Sver Game... Icon_rolleyes
Back to top Go down
x_shadowhawk_x
Pack Officer
Pack Officer
x_shadowhawk_x

Last Sver Game... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last Sver Game...   Last Sver Game... Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 11:52 am

JOIN THE CHAT!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Last Sver Game... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last Sver Game...   Last Sver Game... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Last Sver Game...
Page 1 of 1