Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
We have moved and changed our name and look, check out the new

Chaos Mafia Website

How the Application Works

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

How the Application Works Empty
PostSubject: How the Application Works   How the Application Works Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 11:31 pm

Wanna join the Pack? Then give us some information. Here is what we expect to see in the application. Remember you must be on the Valor PMC. Include your PSN ID in the subject line of the application forum.

PSN ID

Hours per week online

Days available to play

Gameplay style (assault, medic, engineer, etc..)

Do you have a mic?

What level are you currently on?

Why did you choose the Demon Dogs?

When you're finished submitting an application, add one or all of the Demon Dog officers to your friends list on PSN and in the subject line write "TRYOUT". When one or more of us see you online at the same time we'll invite you to join our game for a tryout.
    If you're already in a game, you must leave it and come into ours in order to get things rolling with your tryout.

After your tryout we will write on your application if you've been ACCEPTED or DENIED into the pack once all officers have decided. Keep in mind we're not only looking for killer skill, but also a good attitude. If you're not a team player and only in it to gain some points/medals/ribbons you WON'T be accepted.

We fight together as a pack.

Back to top Go down
https://demondogs.forumotion.com
Aluph117

PostSubject: TRYOUT   How the Application Works Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 12:45 am

Hey its alup11766, some of you know me. Some of you dont, if you dont...Get to know me! Well my PSN name is ''aluph11766''. At the moment I play about 50 hours a week on ps3. But it varies ALOT!@!@! Im usually available to play if im not doing football or hanging with friends. My play type style is medic/assault. I do have a mic. I'm level 59 on S.E.V.E.R, about to vetran over to Valor like the rest of Demon Dogs clan.
I don't exactly know how to work the forms so if you could please, to get back to me message me on PSN. Or email me at ''11766dog@cox.net''.
Thanks alot!
Sincerly-
Alex
Back to top Go down
x_shadowhawk_x
Pack Officer
Pack Officer
x_shadowhawk_x

PostSubject: Re: How the Application Works   How the Application Works Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 8:58 am

you would think in 59 levels of seeing the PMC name he would spell it correctly....???
Back to top Go down
peacekeeper666
Pack Officer
Pack Officer
peacekeeper666

PostSubject: Re: How the Application Works   How the Application Works Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 11:44 am

Welcome to the forum Aluph. I've heard a lot about you lol.
I'll see you on the battlefield.

-Sam
Back to top Go down
tri0ty03

PostSubject: Re: How the Application Works   How the Application Works Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 3:56 pm

What up?the sky...lol...ok my psn id is tri0ty_03 and i play about 20-35 hours a week mostly in weekdays and at saturdays...im a assault and a medic type of player...no I don't have a mic but ill just follow your orders if you want me to do them....im level 15 on valor because I just vet on raven... I want to join your clan because I want to play with a nice group and have fun while playing...instead of just playing with random people...which is boring and they don't usually use tactics...so here is my application...hope to play with you guys soon....
Back to top Go down
peacekeeper666
Pack Officer
Pack Officer
peacekeeper666

PostSubject: Re: How the Application Works   How the Application Works Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 4:06 pm

Great to have u on the forum Trioty.

One of our Valor officers will invite you to join a match next time you're on.

So far I like that you're an active gamer. Always helps.

-Sam
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How the Application Works   How the Application Works Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How the Application Works
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Pack Membership :: New Member Application-
Jump to: