Pack Officer
Pack Officer
sofaking_smooth

PostSubject: Re: About us   Wed Jun 23, 2010 10:46 am

My real name is Adam Farguson.

I'm 28

Married with 4 boys

Work for The City of Justin as the Asst. Public Works Director

I have enjoyed gaming since I can remember. My first game console was an Atari 2600. Since then I have owned almost (No Neo-Geo or Dreamcast) every gaming console around.

When not gaming I enjoy softball, swimming, hanging with the family.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
x_shadowhawk_x
Pack Officer
Pack Officer
x_shadowhawk_x

PostSubject: Re: About us   Wed Jun 23, 2010 11:30 am

I'm 30, married and I have daughter

I work in international sales

I have been gaming forever it seems, I have been gaming online since SOCOM on the PS2. I play everything it seems shooters, racing, sports, role-playing.

If I am not gaming I golf, baseball and softball, hunting, paintball, and of course hanging with the wife and kid.

---Join the chat to see what we are talking about---

Last edited by x_shadowhawk_x on Wed Jun 23, 2010 1:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
peacekeeper666
Pack Officer
Pack Officer
peacekeeper666

PostSubject: Re: About us   Wed Jun 23, 2010 12:19 pm

Name is Sam
29, no kids, no wife. Have an amazing loving/supportive girlfriend.
I own my own retail store.
Located in Toronto, Canada

I started gaming when I was in grade 6 when Mario was a big hit on nintendo. I stopped for the longest time tho (maybe 10+yrs?), and I just recently purchased my ps3 maybe 2 or 3 summers ago.

That's when I started playing Resistance and Killzone 2, Army of 1, Army of 2 and now MAG which I'm enjoying very much.
My first online gaming experience was Resistance and that got me super hooked in the online aspect of gaming.

If I'm not gaming I'm either at work or enjoying time with the gf.

-Sam

Last edited by peacekeeper666 on Wed Jun 23, 2010 12:43 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
skunkape167

skunkape167

PostSubject: Re: About us   Wed Jun 23, 2010 12:31 pm

Hello All,

My Real name is Chris and I live in Western Mass on the tri corner w/ VT and NH.

I am married and do not have kids (or plan on it) we have alot of animals including a 3 yo old diabetic Australian Shepard.

I design and manufacture post and beam homes and additions. My wife and I also own a wine and spirit store (soon to be two)

I've been gaming since Pong - then Pong 2 (which had hockey) and then Combat (anyone ever play that - tanks and biplane w/ two controllers) Intelevision, PC, No-freindo, Sega, PS1,2,3. FPS'rs are my fav genre. Fav games are GTA, Soul Edge, Tekken, GT 1-4(&5) Some Madden, but I usually by the earlier years used for $10 -$15

If I'm not snowboarding, Im thinking about snowboarding. I golf, race triathlons, Mountain Bike, Kayak and other outside stuff.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gore

PostSubject: Re: About us   Wed Jun 23, 2010 12:57 pm

Hi all,

My real names Gareth, but all of my close friends and even some family all call me Gore. Bit of a nickname I guess.

I live in Gosport, a little town next to Portsmouth, right on the south coast of England.

I am currently in the process of joining the Royal Navy as an officer. My older brother is already a navigational officer on-board a Trident armed Nuclear Submarine. I hope to follow in his footsteps.

My first gaming experience was when my dad bought a Sinclair ZX Spectrum +2 (the one with the built in tape deck, lol) home from work once. Since then I have been in love with gaming.

I have owned a Sinclair Spectrum, NES, Amiga 1200, N64, PSone, PS2 and now a PS3.

Socom 1 on the PS2 was what got me hooked in online gaming. I was on that every night. And it was the same with 2, 3 and Combined assault.

I purchased my PS3 on launch day. I'm noit sure I really have a favourite genre. If I enjoy a game I will play it, lol.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
baka_player
Pack Officer
Pack Officer
baka_player

PostSubject: Re: About us   Wed Jun 23, 2010 1:13 pm

Hello, my real name is Ricardo "ricky" Rodriguez, like some of you know I started on the Hd clan as Baka_Player, but since I was on raven and the clan started on Sver I decided to create a new account "Zangetsu"

I'm not married yet, but I'm working on it, I'm engaged to the coolest girl I ever met (she gave me the PS3 on crhistmas 2 years ago), and our weding date is set in July 2011.

I work at a Mechanic shop in other words I turn wrenches for a living and ofcourse I love cars ,we own 3 nissans 240sx ,but totaled one of them 3 or 4 months ago on winter, after a snow storm, it was so bad that people cant believe that I'm still alive the only thing that happened to me was bruises from the air bag and 2 cracked ribs ( ouch! that really hurts) but seems like God had other plans for me, like play MAG Very Happy .

I love fps games but there's nothing I like more than scarry stuff, I love all of the Silent Hill games, Forbiden Siren and ofcourse Fear.

Like many of you noticed on my user names, I love every thing about Japan I speak some japanese but not enough to establish a conversation, so if any of you comes talking to me in japanese I'll be like Question but i do speak spanish wich was my first language (you may be able to tell because of my accent, lol)

By the way if any of you have trouble saying my user name feel free to call me Ricky or baka.

Ricky.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
x_shadowhawk_x
Pack Officer
Pack Officer
x_shadowhawk_x

PostSubject: Re: About us   Wed Jun 23, 2010 1:28 pm

zangetsu9791 wrote:

By the way if any of you have trouble saying my user name feel free to call me Ricky or baka.

Ricky.

Or Zaggynuts lol!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
peacekeeper666
Pack Officer
Pack Officer
peacekeeper666

PostSubject: Re: About us   Wed Jun 23, 2010 1:35 pm

Hablas espanol Ricky? Mi Tambien lol. Only un poquito though. I can understand much better than speak.

Used to live in Spain for 4yrs. Awesome country.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
baka_player
Pack Officer
Pack Officer
baka_player

PostSubject: Re: About us   Wed Jun 23, 2010 1:43 pm

I knew shadow was going to say someting lol.

cool sam i didn't know that, never been in Spain, what where you doing there?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
peacekeeper666
Pack Officer
Pack Officer
peacekeeper666

PostSubject: Re: About us   Wed Jun 23, 2010 1:47 pm

We moved there with my family when I was in grade 1 and 2 and a couple years before that.

So I was very young, but I'll never forget those memories. Such a beautiful country. Never been back, but I always want to.

We moved to Canada after that. I took some classes here so I wouldn't fully forget. It helped a lot. Love the language.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
x_shadowhawk_x
Pack Officer
Pack Officer
x_shadowhawk_x

PostSubject: Re: About us   Wed Jun 23, 2010 1:50 pm

i speak some Japanese (business stuff) i read it better than speak it

Back to top Go down
View user profile
baka_player
Pack Officer
Pack Officer
baka_player

PostSubject: Re: About us   Wed Jun 23, 2010 1:58 pm

You read Japanese?, I hate you! Maybe you could teach me some
Back to top Go down
View user profile
x_shadowhawk_x
Pack Officer
Pack Officer
x_shadowhawk_x

PostSubject: Re: About us   Wed Jun 23, 2010 2:04 pm

Sure, drop by we can study

Back to top Go down
View user profile
baka_player
Pack Officer
Pack Officer
baka_player

PostSubject: Re: About us   Wed Jun 23, 2010 2:08 pm

peacekeeper666 wrote:
We moved there with my family when I was in grade 1 and 2 and a couple years before that.

So I was very young, but I'll never forget those memories. Such a beautiful country. Never been back, but I always want to.

We moved to Canada after that. I took some classes here so I wouldn't fully forget. It helped a lot. Love the language.

cool, i think spanish i a nice language to learn, plus i wish i could visit spain one day
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheFog900

TheFog900

PostSubject: Re: About us   Thu Jun 24, 2010 7:07 pm

PSN= TheFog900

Real name is Ian. I'm 34 been married for almost 11 years to a woman that is way better looking than I should've gotten and despite being a non-gamer is very understanding. I have a 6yr son who is just like a little version of me which is really scary.

Shadowhawk told me about you guys although the timing is not great. I partially tore a ligament in my wrist and will be pretty much offline for the next two or three weeks (if the Dr is right).

I look forward to gaming with you after I heal up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: About us   

Back to top Go down

About us
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Pack Membership :: Current Pack Members-
Jump to: